Sunday, July 1, 2007

what i love right now

-half nelson
-driving brian's S4
-tango
-salsa
-my new undyroos
-my open-toe blue patent pumps
-the word "ass" (sorry guys, i try to keep it to a minimum around people bothered by this delightful word)
-buy2-get2 free previously viewed dvds at blockbuster
-red lipstick that stays on NO MATTER WHAT (seriously, i slept in it, showered in it, ate with it on, ... ok, no, i didn't make out with it on, cuz i'm currently luvurless. what a waste of NASA-strength red lipstick, right?)
-57 t-bird spike's dog with a pepsi
-America

4 comments:

Mooney said...

I'm listening to you read a talk right now.

Linda said...

I'm listening to the same talk...so how's the iphone mooney? PAY ATTENTION!!

Jenni-way to love the little things!

NatAttack said...

i love list blogs.

i love you.

win-win.

spoonfulL said...

mooney and linda, you are terrible. especially you linda, always pushing the spiritual reading time... and there you go mocking me!

it's a good thing i don't take myself too seriously. heh.