Friday, March 30, 2007

warning: this is not a real post

okay, so i know when i posted my superheroes bit, i had yet to build a healthy readership. i am going to stick with this as the reason why SO many amazing suuperheroes (who i happen to know personally) have failed to register here. on my kick-AAZ blog. schmoopers. check it out yo.

huh? anyway, this is your grand opportunity people! sieze hold! scroll ever so boldly down the page and become part of super hero history! Proclaim you powers to all the world! well, at least to the 3 people who read my blog.

3 comments:

ju said...

i'm not a super hero. i'm a super appreciator of super heroes. i'd rather work behind the scenes- but if you ever need your life story narrated while you act it out to a group of people, i'm your girl.

Seth said...

I just love singing my own theme music.

Seth said...

http://www.banksy.co.uk/outdoors/horizontal_1.htm - 3rd picture in.